Friday, April 22, 2011

Sys Admin Tools 0.3 -- Recap/Documentation

Welcome to my 0.3 release of my Sys Admin Tools -- Implementing Icinga Monitoring System. This post will deliver a PDF file providing a recap on my previous posts.

This PDF file can be found here -- note that this file is a generic documentation, for more detailed instructions please follow my previous posts.

To easily access my previous blog posts which contain much more detailed information regarding my implementation of Icinga I have created several PDF files of my previous releases, you may view these releases individually by clicking on the appropriate one below;

0.1 Release & 0.1 Release Continue
0.2 Release
0.3 Release

Stay tuned for my next release which will contain upgrades and a much more detailed PDF documentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment